We are a new restless, agile, cross-disciplined, and experimental team, obsessed with deeply understanding and solving the most valuable customer journeys, needs, and pain points:
- We co-innovate across GrandVision and contribute our digital, data science, analytics, retail store, design, and innovation strategy expertise to launch digitally-enabled, transformational customer experiences.
- We value initiative, openness, adaptive learning, and solution-focussed approaches. The CX&D team is unique. It is a ‘Change Agent’ within the wider organization.
- We work hard – we play hard. You have tremendous opportunity to make an impact in the lives of our customers by providing them amazing experiences throughout their entire customer journey and in the process- you will have fun! If you are looking for purpose, you might find it here.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. GrandVision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Be part of the team that own, design, develop, launch and continuously improve our GV Academy platform with new features. Products that delight employees and convert into fans! We have already launched the platform in 18 countries and our ambitious goal is to deliver it to all banners within the Group in the coming years!
- Co-create our own unique platform which is fully modular, API-first, cloud-native, globally scalable and microservices-based. Our tech stack is as good as it can be, and we use the most innovative technologies.
- Gather and determine all business, functional and non-functional requirements for any new developments that we want to pick up. This involves exposure to contacting with Learning and Development teams in our countries around the globe.
- Constantly align online experience with offline store experience and ensure employee journey consistency across channels e.g. training modules, talent development, store KPIs etc.
- Train and support local learning experts on how to use GV Academy and make sure new features are being used effectively.
- Be responsible for making sure all user stories comply to the Definition of Done, Definition of Ready for Refinement, and contain correct acceptance criteria.
- You will fill the Feature Backlog and constantly prepare, in collaboration with the Product owner, the order of the user stories and epics.
- Champion the need of superior employee experience throughout the execution of a project, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original CX goals and objectives, and complies to our software & architecture principles.
- Partner with multiple learning experts to get insights in performance based on different sources of data to help improve the quality of the user stories.
- Manage multiple, concurrent features/projects in various phases of ideation, execution, or delivery
- Be the expert on the details of our platform, applications & products.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business, Human Resources, or Engineering.
- 3+years of experience in delivering digital products (preferably at least 2-3 years for a large retailer).
- Good knowledge and experience in developing products using Agile methodologies such as Scrum.
- Good experience in gathering requirements and transforming that into user stories with complete acceptance criteria.
- Good Experience working within a bigger organisation with multiple stakeholders and dependencies, and know-how to apply project management skills.
- Subject matter expert on Learning Management Systems, e-learning creation tools such as Articulate 360 for large organisations and understanding Employee learning Journeys.
- Strong communication skills. English is a must.
- Logical, rational, and no-nonsense realist.
- Customer obsessed – quality is key, and in the end the customer determines if you are successful.
- Very fast in understanding urgency and not afraid to commit to challenging timelines.
- Can do attitude, always looking for options to get the job done.
- Self-aware; you know what you do not know so eager to learn.
- Human centric – have deep empathy for team members.
- Capability to anticipate and communicate issues /risks well.
- Highly adaptable to new environments, new people, new culture; with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience.
- High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to affectively collaborate with all professional levels across many different countries and cultures.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,200 stores and with more than 39,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.