GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. Grandvision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Customer Fulfillment Operations (CFOPS’s), Business Controller, Amsterdam Area
Part of Global Product Value Chain Finance team
Global Supply Chain Finance Director
Is responsible for the Business Partnering activities for the Customer Fulfilment Operations department (Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics and inventory Management).
- The CFOPSs Financial Analyst
- The Exclusive Brands (EB) Logistics Cost Controller
Main purpose of the role
The CFOPS’s Finance Controller:
- is responsible of the overall control and monitoring of the Global GrandVision stock position
- is responsible for the business partnering activities for the Customer Fulfilment Operations department (Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics and Inventory Management).
- is the first point of contact for all the GV markets for inventory and Manufacturing financial related topics
This role is including, but not limited to:
- Provide Monthly Global GV reporting and analysis for Inventory, Manufacturing and EB logistics costs.
- Actively involved in the total GV stock position monitoring, forecast and target setting
RFHs (Regional Fulfilment Hub) benchmark and Activity Based Costing (ABC) model :
Budget / Latest Estimate (LE):
- Responsible to evaluate and develop business cases, business development projects and investment rentability
- Drive Global harmonization for the Supply Chain Finance reporting
GV Supply Chain (GVSC BV legal entity):
- Responsible for the operational management and accurate reporting of GVSC logistic costs
- Providing Monthly GVSC stock reporting and analysis
- Plan stock counts / check cycle counts (incl. review shrinkage postings) and yearly audits
- CFOPS’s Business Partnering (ad hoc analysis)
- Ensure Minimum control audit standards are implemented
- Global Supply Chain Director
- Global Manufacturing Director
- Global Quality Manager
- Supply Chain Operations Director
- GVSC Global Demand Manager
- Global Supply and Logistics Manager
Key performance indicators
- On time, in full delivery of accurate reporting and analysis
-Adherence to minimum control standard, as set by Auditors, for the GVSC stock
Required qualifications/level of education
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
Key skills, knowledge and experience
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be succesful.