GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,406 stores in more than 40 countries
- 30 retail banners
- over 800,000 store visitors per day
- ~17 million prescription glasses sold
- Revenue 2019: EUR 4,037 million
- EBITDA 2019: EUR 604 million
- Over 37,000 employees
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. Grandvision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Digital Media Manager
Head of Digital Sun
Main purpose of the role
- Coordinate with supplier and OpCo teams to identify and plan digital marketing opportunities to drive revenue increase. Ensure a robust flow of content to promote and drive sell thru of sunglasses online. Leverage partner capabilities to unlock and maximise impact.
- Work collaboratively and align with brand & trade marketing, assortment functions within sun business unit as well as CX&D to drive sunglasses digital marketing globally
- Coordinate digital launches of indie brands and exclusive brands, drive brands and countries to make these launches a success in terms of sales & traffic KPI’s
- Work with OpCo digitals teams to boost sun online sales through creating and animating global digital marketing calendar and content
- Continuously enhance social/digital projects by identifying and collaborate with partners, delivering new technology and first to market ideas
- Successfully maintain relationships with third party agencies, suppliers, countries, and other departments
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify best practices and continuously apply to execution
- Create reporting dashboards to provide daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly updates and annual summaries/top line takeaways; implement new ideas based on analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (KPIs/ ROI)
Required qualifications/level of education
- Marketing, engineering, business administration, communication related university degree
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
- Strong communication and influencer skills are vital, as the position will place you at the heart of the business and interacting with a range of stakeholders.
- You will have a positive mindset with an exceptional passion for winning combined with a strong interest & enthusiasm for digital and ecommerce; must seek and deliver fresh opportunities whilst demonstrating an ability to deliver as part of a team.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of experience preferably digital roles within HQ
- Eyewear and fashion industry is a plus
- Demonstrates an exceptionally high-level understanding of digital and eCommerce, led from data
- Ability to present complex ideas in simple ways to large, senior audiences
- Confidence to be the expert in digital marketing
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape including commerce, performance marketing, social media and influencer marketing
- Proven experience building successful customer partnerships and collaborative plans
- Able to travel up to 15%
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be succesful.