GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 36,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company.
Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
E-Commerce Business Analyst Sun, Amsterdam Area
eCommerce Business Analyst Sun will perform detailed requirements analysis, document processes, write user stories, perform user acceptance testing, and communicate regularly with project team and stakeholders.
eCommerce Manager Sun
Main purpose of the role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This is an eCommerce role that will collaborate with developers, admins, and business users across the organization. Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, writing user stories, performing user acceptance testing, and communicating regularly with project team and stakeholders. You will also function as an administrator in our various ecommerce applications with the task of supporting users in our Contact Center, Order Entry, Marketing, and Aftermarket eCommerce team. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.Scoping, feasibility study and solution option analysis and expert documentation
· Capture and document requirements for website, ecommerce and integration specifics, information architecture and assisting in the delivery of the solution to meet client’s business requirements and producing functional specification
· Conduct requirements gathering sessions through formal and informal meetings and workshops
· Documenting business requirements, business cases and functional specification
· Lead discovery analysis and subsequent requirements gathering that support the strategy and objectives contained in the brief
· Create any supporting documentation necessary to communicate detailed requirements to the development teams
· Support the RFI and RFP process and take responsibility for it at pre-sales stage
· Requirements traceability to manage scope creep
· Evaluate potential software solutions and the system architecture to ensure that they meet client requirements
· Create functional requirements in use cases. Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that use cases and process models accurately portray specific business needs
· Supporting clients in understanding relative priority of requirements, and proposing phasing options to help the clients achieve its objectives
· Requirements are clear, unambiguous and thorough, enabling development teams to deliver with minimal wasted effort
· Supporting testers and developers in understanding requirements.
· Supporting internal testing and QA
· Conduct and support super user/train-the-trainer training activities
· To evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile
· Creates and manage test plans and test scripts
· Support business owners with the UAT process
Required qualifications/level of education
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Management Information Systems, Business Management or related fields
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
· Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks while under pressure
· Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
· Strong ability to manage 2+ client relationships
· Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
· Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude working in high stress situations with challenging personalities
Key skills, knowledge and experience
· 3-5 of experience gathering requirements, conducting business analysis and writing business requirements
· At least 2 years experience of Magento or other similar platforms
· Experience of working as a Business Analyst in an eCommerce and/or retail environment.
· Experience of working with 3rd parties
· Excellent understanding of data models and the relationship between data and processes
· Project Management knowledge, stakeholder management with a good understanding of Waterfall, Agile and Scrum methodologies
· Experienced trainer, facilitator and communicator who keeps up to date industry advances
· Experience with UI/UX and Creative requirements capture and documentations
· Significant experience of working in a Business Analyst role, having previously successfully delivered a number of robust, efficient solutions involving complex multi-system dependencies.
· Significant experience of modelling and communicating business process and solution approach to varying audiences
· Experience managing stakeholder expectations and controlling project scope
· Understanding of web development architecture and technologies
· An industry recognised qualification in Business Analysis
· UML experience and use of Process Modeling tools
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.