For our office in Paris, we are currently recruiting a Brand Content Manager to join our Global Exclusive Brand Marketing team.
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life. Our mission is committed to growth and achieving a market leading position in each country we operate in, and thereby create value for our stakeholders and customers.
We are looking for for a true Brand Manager who would be responsible for a whole brand portfolio and would be the owner of the brand identity and communication platform and define its strategy. You will be part of Eyewear Category, the Exclusive Brands team (Company owned brands). The team defines the product plan and strategy for every brand/supplier at a SKU level & Ensures the best in class implementation.
- Define & own the brand identities, the communication platforms and visual guidelines for each brand within its portfolio.
- Grant a different and strong positioning for each of the brands and a clear territory: essence, expression, experience – with a constant eye on competition and evolving trends in the industry.
- Define annual marketing strategy per brand with key milestones, in line with the brand DNA and life cycle, as well as product development and assortment strategy. Build associated calendar, adapted asset packages, activation plans and budget guidelines for Opcos.
- Design and coordinate production for all brands according to a pre-defined plan, engaging relevant and consistent brand content and storytelling for all 360° off and online touchpoints at a global level (brand websites and IG accounts) and local level (shop & e-shop, CRM, social, ALT media, PR).
- Consolidate for each campaign the 360° launch plan and build recommendations on the key activation pillars for the Opcos to localize it in the most efficient way. Build strategic guidelines, in line with the overall strategy and brand identity, to support Opcos in the roll-out of the launch plan across all touchpoints.
- Coordinate with the Opcos the local implementation of the campaigns & activation plans, in line with the global strategy and in respect of the brand guidelines, to guarantee best-in-class execution and optimal ROI. Maintain a strong communication flow, define adequate ways of working to bring down the strategy and guidelines, and accompany the whole preparation of the local launch plans with an optimal timeline, relevant touchpoints and working phases with the OpCos.
- Define campaign KPIs, build monitoring tools to pull results and assess performance, and report back to top management
- Ensure optimal cross-functional coordination (Design & Development, Category Management, Training, Eyewear Category and Digital & CX Team) to ensure perfect alignment at a global level, optimize brand marketing strategies and guarantee flawless execution across all GV network.
- Define the internal communication plan and touchpoints to ensure strong visibility to all stakeholders for your brands, in particular towards Opcos and Top Management. Inspire and engage GV Local Marketing Directors, build efficient processes & tools to guarantee optimal information sharing as well as understanding of local needs and configurations.
- Co-construct with training department the optimal training plans & packages to support successful local launches of the brands and engage the whole grand vision sales community.
- Responsible for the brands’ trademarks with our legal department.
Key skills, knowledge and experience:
- Beneficial Digital/Social expertise & experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs – any additional creative software knowledge is a plus
- Highly adaptable to new environments; with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience.
- Agility to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Management and leadership skills
- Creative, aesthetic sensitivity, devotion to quality
- High sensitivity to fashion world, trends and products
- Performance oriented
- Great communication skills- verbal & written
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,200 stores and with more than 39,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.