Are you looking for a challenging role in digital marketing, combining the start-up feeling of a growing business with your ambition to work with the largest global retailer in the optical industry?
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life. Our mission is committed to growth and achieving a market leading position in each country we operate in, and thereby create value for our stakeholders and customers.
For our Global Digital Marketing & Sales department, we are looking for an experienced, self-starting Digital Analyst, with an extremely curious data-driven mindset, who is obsessed with tracking and analysing detailed user behaviour and knows how to solve difficult business questions. You will report to the Director of Digital Marketing, Sales & Operations.
As a Digital analyst you play a pivotal role in realizing our Omni Channel growth ambitions and optimizing campaign effectiveness across multiple countries. You are responsible for interpreting data, creating analyses, reports and dashboards, providing actionable insights and valuable recommendations based on findings with the overall goal of optimizing the funnel across the entire Omni Channel buyer journey while optimizing spend. You are familiar presenting insights to all levels within the organisation, including C-Level.
- Maintain forecasts, budgets and targets for the global "eCommerce" and "Drive traffic to Store" activities.
- Validate, enhance, automate and distribute business performance reports on a scheduled and ad-hoc basis (financial, marketing, etc..)
- Perform ad hoc analyses such Funnel analysis, Price Elasticity, Sales Variance, Customer Life-Time Value, etc.
- Provide insights into commercial business performance with the goal to support decision-making with impactful analyses and recommendations.
- Proactively identify and present trapped value areas in our ecommerce funnel and appointment booking funnel to increase conversion and sales;
- Create impactful presentations to Global HQ Vice President, Global HQ Director and local MT-level.
- Segment and analyse our Customer 360 database to identify the segments with highest opportunity and measure effectiveness of digital marketing activities with ad hoc and regular reports and analysis
- Regularly interface and build relationships with stakeholders and the wider CX & Digital team, to establish yourself as the expert advisor on digital/commercial performance.
- Minimum: Bachelor degree, preferably Business, Marketing or quantitative field (Math, Science etc.).
- Hands on experience & knowledge using Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) preferably in an ecommerce enterprise environment.
- Solid experience at a (Digital) Strategy consultancy agency, a competitive paid media agency, large organization
- of 5+ years of experience in (digital) analytics.
- of 2+ years of experience in eCommerce / Digital Business.
Knowledge and technical skills
- Good knowledge/understanding of eCommerce dynamics and user behavior
- Experience with report development, automation using reporting software and manipulation of large data sets
- Experience solving business problems with statistical techniques, and arriving to commercial recommendations
- Good understanding of digital marketing (PPC, SEO, Affiliate, Social Media)
- Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
- Strong data analytical skills, experience to utilize data in planning and decision making.
- Knowledge in CX Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Visualization and/or Data Transformation & Blending is a strong plus.
- Background in modelling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker) is a plus
- Start-up mentality; entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Don’t show the problem – come up with solution options with relative pros and cons – and aid fast and informed decision making
- Detail-oriented & always striving for better campaign results.
- Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
- Able to manage effectively manage stakeholders through proactive communication and prioritizing deliverables.
What is in it for you?
- You will be part of an international team that is passionate about what they do and will challenge you to be the best version of yourself.
- Within this role, you will have a huge opportunity to be the driver of your own channel. New ideas that are backed up by data are always valued and you will be able to share your vision.
- A start-up mentality in a large growing organisation that has been around for years.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.