Are you looking for a challenging role in digital marketing, combining the start-up feeling of a growing business with your ambition to work with the largest global retailer in the optical industry?
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life. Our mission is committed to growth and achieving a market leading position in each country we operate in, and thereby create value for our stakeholders and customers.
For our Digital Marketing team, we are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst who is passionate about crunching data and creating dashboard to connect dots between several teams.
In this role, you will collect, track, mine and analyse data to extract fact-based insights about the digital customer journey and daily /weekly /monthly performance of on our digital business – including driving traffic to store as well as ecommerce. Involving many hundred million EUROs of revenue Responsible for efficient value creation from multi-million EURO paid social media budget
- Proactively identify and present trapped value areas in our ecommerce funnel and appointment booking funnel to increase conversion and sales; presentation to Global HQ Vice President, Brand CEO, Brand CMO and Global HQ Director level
- Create, own and maintain global digital marketing and ecommerce dashboards covering many retail brands and markets
- Regularly interface and build relationships with stakeholders and the wider analytics team, to establish yourself as the expert data advisor on digital/commercial performance.
- Jointly drive business growth, cutting-edge customer experience, and establish “Single Source of Truth” digital performance measurement.
- Act as domain expert for (digital) analytics expertise, working together with the other data analytics to consistently drive forward the data literacy maturity of the company.
- Provide insights into commercial business performance, digital customer and partner journey, marketing channel effectiveness, digital product features, etc. with the goal to support stakeholders’ decision-making with impactful analyses and recommendations.
- Drive scalable & measurable business growth, across local and global entities.
- Accessing several data sources within the GrandVision organization and externally if needed (Data accessible through agencies and marketing investments) in order to generate reporting that shows the conversion rates through each step in the growth funnel, for different organic and paid traction channels in different territories.
- Generate reporting and analysis of the different conversion rates within each step in the funnel, looking at the conversion rates within different events in that part of the funnel.
- Consolidate data into reporting's agreed with the Digital Activation team for the MT and internal stakeholders.
- Together with the analysts for acquisition, drive optimizations across the prospecting and retargeting mix on Programmatic and Paid Social.
- Track creative usage and performance at the audience-level, levelling up analogous performance-based insights to key decision makers.
- Communicate Social and Programmatic-related insights gleaned clearly to an executive audience in order to highlight key levers that drove growth for the set time period.
- Evaluate the audience strategy across major platforms and make recommendations for streamlining efforts to bring in the most business value.
- Minimum: Bachelor degree, preferably Business, Marketing or quantitative field (Math, Science etc.).
- Hands on experience & knowledge using Google Analytics (or Adobe Analytics) preferably in an ecommerce enterprise environment.
- Solid experience in a competitive paid media agency, large organization or in a comparable analytics/insights capacity.
- of 5+ years of experience in (digital) analytics.
- of 2+ years of experience in eCommerce / Digital Business.
Knowledge and technical skills
- Strong data analytical skills, experience to utilize data in planning and decision making.
- Knowledge in CX Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Visualization and/or Data Transformation & Blending is a strong plus.
- Background in modelling & forecasting campaigns (Microsoft Office Suite) and data analytics & visualization (SQL, Tableau, Looker) is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills; someone who enjoys working in Excel, Looker, Google Analytics, and AdWords.
- Familiarity with marketing technology tools and their implementation.
- Start-up mentality; entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Don’t show the problem – come up with solution options with relative pros and cons – and aid fast and informed decision making
- Detail-oriented & always striving for better campaign results.
- Strong background in presenting complex data to an executive audience (PowerPoint, Google Suite of Products).
- Able to manage effectively manage stakeholders through proactive communication and prioritizing deliverables.
What is in it for you?
- You will be part of an international team that is passionate about what they do and will challenge you to be the best version of yourself.
- Within this role, you will have a huge opportunity to be the driver of your own channel. New ideas that are backed up by data are always valued and you will be able to share your vision.
- A start-up mentality in a large growing organisation that has been around for years.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.