1 platform – 30+ retail brands – 40+ countries
To pursue our ambitious Omnichannel & eCommerce growth strategy, we are looking for a Global Paid Search Manager with proven track record in managing large scale multinational paid search campaigns. With your deep understanding of paid search strategies and the use of data and algorithms, you will grow our results in every step of the customer journey. You will create, run, manage, test, optimize and grow paid search campaigns for a selection of our 30+ retail brands in 40+ countries. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
Once here you will...
- Manage large international multi-brand Paid Search campaigns (using Google Search Ads 360) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution with clear set targets to drive top-line growth while managing marketing budget, meeting ROAS and CPA criteria.
- Hands-on Paid Search management including various experiments (incrementality and elasticity testing), keyword expansion, bid optimization, ad text optimization, evaluating negative/costly keywords, account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- You are responsible for controlling and optimizing your budget and actively participate in the budget planning process as well as forecasting
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROAS, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimise all campaigns.
- Share and learn worldwide best practices, to mutually help among worldwide marketing teams and achieve goals.
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- Work closely with international stakeholders, in areas of Automated Marketing Channels, Mobile, and Website Platform. Make sure the company’s infrastructure, architecture, and site features support and enhance the effectiveness of Paid Search Marketing programs
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels: Marketing team in OPCOs; Global eCommerce delivery team; Global Data science & analytics team (including digital performance marketing platforms, CRM marketing platforms, data 360 infrastructure, analytics); Global digital content & creative team .
Relevant experience & Mindset
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Paid Search strategy & operations with multi-million euro annual budget
- Deep knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (GA360, SA360, Campaign Manager, etc.)
- Deep knowledge of Google Shopping
- Deep knowledge Google text ads
- Deep knowledge of ROAS optimization
- Paid search marketing for eCommerce conversion
- Experience with feed management tools (e.g. Channable, ChannelAdvisor, etc)
- Rational and non-emotional
- Don’t show the problem – come up with solution options with relative pros and cons – and aid fast and informed decision making
- Start-up mentality; entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
Our Offering & Benefits
- International team work experience at our Global HQ office in Schiphol.
- Competitive salary according with the level of experience.
- Unique opportunity to see your work launched in multiples countries at a global level.
- Freedom in way of working, with start-up mentality and be part of the tech teams and career paths accordingly.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Company Pension plan.
- 25 days’ vacation annually.
- Discount gym membership.
- Public transport costs reimbursed.