Are you looking for a challenging role in digital marketing, combining the start-up feeling of a growing business with your ambition to work with the largest global retailer in the optical industry?
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life. Our mission is committed to growth and achieving a market leading position in each country we operate in, and thereby create value for our stakeholders and customers.
For our Performance Marketing team, we are looking for for a true Paid Search Expert who has a passion for search and loves inventing new ways to drive results.. You will be part of an international team and will work closely with our Operating countries, totalling 15 sites across different European countries.
In this role, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the Paid Search and Shopping campaigns across multiple brands (over 15 retail brand ecommerce in 11 countries), markets, and languages (using SA360), ensuring best-in-class performance and full-funnel targets (traffic, ROAS, leads) are consistently met.
- Responsible for value creation from multi million EURO paid search digital marketing budget
- Support Global Head of Performance Marketing in development of monthly and annual plans, making budget and target recommendations based on historical Paid Search performance to drive growth within your channel
- Responsible for optimising the campaign results day-by-day through spotting audience refinements, landing page tests, bid and conversion event optimisations, and other important account metrics to deliver the best performance
- Ensuring quality assurance across all campaigns: Before going live and during the lifetime of campaigns (mange disapproved ads, product-feed issues, flag any tracking problems etc)
- In charge of controlling and optimising the Paid Search budget of the active campaigns (controlling under/over-spends, maximising results by meeting ROAS, CPA, eCommerce Revenue and Digital Influenced Sales criteria)
- Regular update of reports to provide analysis on the campaign performance, whilst identifying purchasing patterns and spotting campaign optimisations
- Pro-active and hands-on approach to Paid Search campaign management: Adopting a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all Paid Search activities and proposing experiments to prove hypotheses that have arisen in the market
- Be detailed oriented, share and learn industry best practices with the direct and wider team, to mutually help achieve best-in-class marketing goals
- Work closely and build rapport with international stakeholders together with the Global Paid Search team to maintain and grow Paid Search performance across all markets
- Coordinate daily with internal stakeholders, to ensure the timely delivery of campaign strategy and ad copy and ensure a smooth campaign set-up process
- Support the Global Paid Media team and local marketing teams in the strategic development of campaign approaches for big retail moments
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Paid Search campaign management & management of multi-million-euro annual budget for campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of Paid Search tooling: SA360, Google Ads (search and shopping), Bing Ads (other platforms are a plus)
- Experience with feed management tools (e.g. Channable, ChannelAdvisor, etc)
- Strong data analytical skills, experience to utilize data in planning and decision making
- Start-up mentality; entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
- Don’t show the problem – come up with solution options with relative pros and cons – and aid fast and informed decision making
- Detail-oriented & always striving for better campaign results
- Strong communication skills are vital, as the position will place you at the heart of the business and you will be interacting with a range of stakeholders.
- Able to manage their time effectively and work in a structured way
- Ability to present complex ideas in a simple way to a senior audience.
What is in it for you
- You will be part of an international team that is passionate about what they do and will challenge you to be the best version of yourself.
- Within this role, you will have a huge opportunity to be the driver of your own channel. New ideas that are backed up by data are always valued and you will be able to share your vision.
- A start-up mentality in a large growing organisation that has been around for years.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.