GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,000+ stores in more than 40 countries
- 30 retail banners
- over 800,000 store visitors per day
- ~17 million prescription glasses sold
- Revenue 2018: EUR 3,7 billion
- EBITDA 2018: EUR 576 million
- Over 37,000 employees
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. Grandvision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Global Supply Chain Operations Business Analyst
Reports to: Global Supply Chain Operations Director
- Develops and Implements; intelligent and integrated methods & solutions to gather, manage and analysis data within SC Operations functions for making sure the entire organization is securing & supporting Operational Excellence
- Leads, coordinates and maintains; all activities of Global SCOps Dashboard (definition & calculation of OPIs/KPIs, Schedule meetings, Follow ups & Actions, Communications etc.)
- Contributes and supports; daily operations & mid-long term continues improvements through data driven analyses, propose ideas and solutions for exceling operations, leaning the way of working and streamlining E2E process and being the advocate of Center of Excellence
- Interacts; with Demand, Supply and S&OP teams to understand business operations, gather requirements, priorities and link them each other, set clear directions and targets to achieve
- Monitors; performance of the functions which are part of Global SC Operations on a regular base to make sure preventive/corrective actions are considered & taken by the Functional Managers
- Automates and Digitalizes; OPIs, KPIs, Dashboards etc. via using the new tools and applications to make sure it is accurate, clearly understandable, user friendly and aligned to Global Continues Improvement strategies
- Seeks and investigates; the research of latest developments and best practices within the industry in order to drive improve Supply Chain Operations performance
- Manages & develops; projects, plans, clear action items, deliverables, timeline as well as monitors performance & quality of contribution of the team and the stakeholders
- Communicates; everyone within the organization (from the LT to the floor level) who may help to be more customer centric and data driven function
Qualification & Experience
- MA/MBA degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Informatics or related field; alternatively equivalent working experience
- >5 years of experience in business mgmt and/or Supply Chain; cross functional work and/or people mgmt in a culturally diverse team (preferred)
Knowledge & Skills
- BI & Power BI & BO (Advanced)
- MS Office Pack (Advanced)
- Medical Device Regulations
- Data Stewardship mindset, Data integrity focus
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to trouble-shoot, outstanding communication, coaching and mentoring skills required, strong ability to influence
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Fluent in English, add. European language is a plus
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be succesful.