We are GrandVision, home of brands such as Pearle, Vision Express, Charlie Temple, Solaris, Zonnebrillen.com and more!
With 7000+ stores strong and a team of 39,000+ employed fans globally, you may not have heard of us but you’ll want to jump on the bandwagon like many other top-quality candidates have and join a growing business.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. GrandVision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Manage an integrated program plan that support efficient decision-making
- Design and maintain different views of the integrated plan highlighting project key milestones, risks and key dependencies to be resolved.
- Ensure the schedule of each project is aligned to the program targets and identify and control interdependencies between projects.
- Monitor, track and report transformation progress, identifying potential risks with business functions and OpCos to identify mitigation solutions.
- Document completion targets and key success criteria.
- Participate in the revision and approval of program schedule changes.
- Document readiness and transformation checklist activities.
- Prepare and support animation of the transformation key governance meetings
- Define agenda and prepare support material (collecting inputs from functions and streams) for the transversal governance meetings, including transformation board, IT/CX&D SteerCo and omni transformation board.
- Co-animate together with the transformation VP and the function leads transversal governance meetings.
- During the meetings, challenge participants to define an actionable plan to resolve program issues (resources, project risks, dependencies, …).
- Summarize, Track an monitor action plan agreed upon during governance meeting.
- Participate to selected functional governance meetings when needed.
- Manage the cross-project interdependencies and facilitates stakeholder’s alignment
- Identify, Track and document major dependencies across functions and project streams (timeline synchronization, scope, design assumptions).
- Highlight gaps of functions, projects stream functional design with GV strategy and business needs (e.g. full omni-consumer journeys).
- Propose resolution scenarios with the support of functional SMEs.
- Prepare ad-hoc meetings with functions, stream leads and facilitate alignment on resolution scenarios.
- If needed, document scenarios and recommendations to be presented in the relevant governance instance for decision.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Business school master’s degree / engineer school master’s degree. or equivalent.
- 4-7 years of experience in Program management (combining business and IT), ideally in the retail industry.
- Experience in consulting is an asset for this role.
- Strong synthetic skills to provide helicopter views of the transformation (plans, dependencies, business rules) and support decision making from C-level.
- Story telling capability to support problem solving and stakeholder’s alignment.
- Familiar with continuous improvement and enjoys work well in a changing and dynamic.
- Experience in working in multi- cultural environment.
- Strong communication skills, synthetic mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Process driven and structured, ensuring process compliance and completeness.
- Strives for operational excellence and service level perfection on all deliverables and timelines.
- A strong team player, able to work and support an environment of common support and mutual responsibility for finalization of deliverables.
- Detail oriented and driven to deliver quality and completeness of work.
- Quick learner and agile to adapt to a dynamic and changing working atmosphere.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,200 stores and with more than 39,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.