Are you passionate about marketing and tech and enjoy combining both to create amazing results? If yes, then keep reading because we’re looking for you!
We are GrandVision. Well-known by our retail banners such as Pearle, Vision Express, Charlie Temple, Apollo, Solaris, and many more!
Our global store network are the go-to locations for all the top brands in the eyewear industry, including Ray-Ban, Oakley, Carrera, but also popular for our comprehensive selection of exclusive and indie brands.
As the Marketing Cloud Manager, you will work within Global Customer Experience and Digital (CX&D) Team within Grandvision HQ in Amsterdam Schiphol to define, design and deliver Salesforce Marketing Cloud (B2C CRM) platform across 30 retail brands in 44 countries – and evolve the company’s global standard in marketing automation to the gold standard of retail marketing innovation. You will be supported by Salesforce systems specialists as well as technical specialists (data engineers, solution architects, developers, data scientists) to help you drive value from the rest of our technology stack, including a customer service platform, customer data platform, reporting platform, clienteling platform and AdTech suite among other solutions. You will also be responsible for supporting our operating companies in journey building, audience creation, customer segmentation, and new capability development and be the custodian of the CRM branch of a scalable, global, and highly personalized omnichannel marketing strategy for our business spanning 3 continents.
Our CX&D department is a young and multicultural team that is constantly growing and pushing boundaries. We drive a variety of projects that combine the best practices in both the commercial and the technology side of the business to make the impossible, possible. We think outside the box, challenge traditions, and come up with great ideas that change how we do business.
- Designing, building, implementing, and maintaining our marketing automation infrastructure, including:
- Develop the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to increase operational efficiency and generate & harness new sales opportunities
- Develop the scope and effectiveness of our marketing capabilities by exploring and implementing new channels and functionality inside of Marketing cloud
- Support new system roll-outs in countries, liaise with local CRM & Marketing teams to assess local requirements; identify and document the gap between local requirements vs global core capabilities, proposing scalable, future-proof solutions and directing their implementation
- Negotiate with local teams to find the right balance between global standardization and local specificities; with a sharp focus on customer experience and driving long-term customer value
- Set up, improve and configure journeys in marketing cloud by creating “global core templates” and support adaptation for specific markets – driving a scalable yet flexible global marketing strategy across
- Own and constantly improve global library of templates; store a snapshot for templating, backup, auditing, or version control; understand what works and what doesn’t – across countries and cultures
- Provide post-rollout support and system enhancements and proactively identify, propose, and drive the implementation of key system enhancements (e.g, security improvements, configuration enhancements, use of new features or modules)
- Help countries and local teams in building and A/B testing and ongoing optimization of CRM marketing and campaign-specific landing pages
- Analyze CRM campaign performance and suggest improvements for various countries
- Report on CRM KPIs such as open rate (OR), click through rates (CTR) etc.
- Be our subject matter expert in Salesforce marketing cloud, delivering advice, guidance, and support to Marketing and Digital colleagues globally
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferably
- Preferably, salesforce marketing cloud certificates
- 5 years’ experience in marketing automation and customer data platforms
- Experience operating or managing a multi-country, multi-language marketing automation platform in a B2C retail environment
- Thorough hands-on knowledge of a leading marketing automation platform such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud including configuration and deployment of modular components such as Salesforce’s Journey Builder or a similar tool
- Detailed understanding of business KPI’s relating to marketing automation and omnichannel marketing orchestration with experience in establishing dashboards and reporting routines to drive insights
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to work collaboratively and proactively with a diverse stakeholder group in multiple GrandVision operating companies around the world
- Salesforce marketing cloud experience is preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud knowledge
- Basic knowledge of SQL (AMP-script desirable) and SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration architecture
- Working knowledge of key email deliverability principles
- Proficient in English written and spoken
In addition to a retail market competitive salary, we offer a scope of additional benefits such as 8% pension contribution, a free pair of glasses, lenses or sunglasses a year (as well as family discount events!), subsidised lunches, commuting expenses reimbursed, discount on various insurances and 25 days holiday a year. We also offer the option to continue working from home 2 days a week in the post covid era.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. GrandVision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,200 stores and with more than 39,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
After decades of collaboration and two years of efforts and relentless work to make it a reality, EssilorLuxottica and GrandVision officially became part of the same organization as of 1 July, 2021.
Going forward, as part of the EssilorLuxottica family, GrandVision will be able to truly unlock our full potential, and that of the optical industry as a whole, by exploring new paths around product development, digitalization, distribution and innovation.
At the very core have always been our people, who day after day are elevating the importance of vision as a basic human right and to bringing the best eyewear possible to the market. As part of the Group's deeply-rooted culture and values, we are committed to taking care of our employees around the globe and helping them thrive and grow.
Some key figures:
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback should you not be selected for an interview.
Recruitment agencies: As we have a dedicated in-house recruitment team, all our positions are strictly no agencies. Please refrain from contacting our staff with prospective candidates as they will not be taken into consideration.