Are you looking for a challenging role in Marketing, combining the start-up feeling of a growing business with your ambition to work with the largest global retailer in the optical industry?
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life. Our mission is committed to growth and achieving a market leading position in each country we operate in, and thereby create value for our stakeholders and customers.
For our Global Marketing team, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist with B2C background and an interest for the fashion industry. You will be part of an international team and will work closely with our Operating countries.
Brand Content & Identity
- Coordination of internal and external (agencies, photographers, printers …) participants to the execution of the marketing calendar.
- Participate in defining breakthrough concepts (communication, animations...) able to deliver growth objectives: lead the creation and development of programs in areas like on-trade POS material, visuals, videos.
- Develop and adapt the campaigns to help drive awareness and sales using levers including but not limited to stores/animations, advertising, online marketing, social media, activation, PR …
- Development and upgrade of retail and digital format/concepts: all touchpoints (off- and online).
- Participate in the construction of regional Yearly Marketing plan taking into account all store formats and distribution channels.
- Construct 360° marketing campaigns and activation programs according to Yearly Marketing Plan by identifying drivers for growth, conversion, traffic boost, commercial promotions and potential for new consumers acquisition for all markets and zones.
- Deploy 360° marketing campaigns and activation programs to operating countries
- Collaborate with our product suppliers to build differentiating campaigns and activation programs.
- Support operating countries in any marketing related topic.
- Post-analyse promotion result (ROI) and identify future action plans. Collect, synthesize and share best practices.
Trade Marketing Operations
- Set a yearly calendar in alignment with new marketing launches calendar across the assigned categories & brands.
- Develop Trade Marketing activities with key suppliers.
- Manage production and distribution of POS materials in line with the launch and communication guidelines.
- Competition activities monitoring, market analyses.
- Budget management.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
- University degree in Business/ Marketing Management, Branding, Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1-3 year omnichannel experience preferably in fashion, cosmetic or lifestyle brands; previous international and global experience is also prefer.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High proficiency in English..
- Digital-friendly and excellent command of Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint); Adobe Suit is a plus..
- Negotiating Skills
- Aesthetic sensitivity
- Enthusiastic, rigor and strong implication
- Organizational skills and ability to work in autonomy.
- Willing to learn, diplomatic and ability to communicate and influence
- Can-do mentality, ambitious, results oriented
- Organized and structured
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit.
More about GrandVision
GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures
- 7,260 stores in more than 40 countries
- 434,000 daily store visits
- 15.1 million Eyeglass & sunglass sold
- Over 39,000 employees worldwide
- Revenue EUR 3.5 billion FY
- EBITA EUR 266 million
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.