GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,000+ stores in more than 40 countries
- 30 retail banners
- over 800,000 store visitors per day
- ~17 million prescription glasses sold
- Revenue 2018: EUR 3,7 billion
- EBITDA 2018: EUR 576 million
- Over 37,000 employees
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. Grandvision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Omni-channel Strategy & PMO Analyst
Global Customer Experience & Digital (CX&D) Team
Global Head of Strategy and Business Development, CX&D
Main purpose of the role
1 platform – 30+ retail brands – 40+ countries
As a part of GrandVision’s global Customer Experience & Digital (CX&D) team, you will take part in defining and driving a ‘true transformation’. Be prepared for an interesting journey of implementing customer experience led omni-channel transformation across 40+ countries, 30+ retail brands, 7000+ brick-n-mortar stores, 60 websites and 37,000 employees – at the intersection of retail, fashion and healthcare.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of our customer experience & digital strategy, roadmap and projects.
Once here you will...
- Support the development of the CX&D digital and omni-channel transformation strategy and associated Board-level storytelling; target audience are typically Chairman & Supervisory Board, Global CEO, Global CFO, Global Chief Digital Officer, Managing Directors and P&L owners of Operating Companies
- Structure and conduct analyses to support strategy development, project prioritization and business casing for digital and omni-channel projects
- Work closely with the functional heads of CX&D sub-teams and act as a Strategy PMO to lead the integration of various projects and workstreams. Maintain an overarching 360 view to “join the dots” and develop a conjoined consistent and compelling CX&D omni-channel proposition. The various CX&D sub-teams are
- Digital Products, Platforms & Delivery
- Customer 360, Ad-tech, Data Science & Analytics
- Digital Marketing, eCommerce Sales & Operations
- Store Experience & Retail Concept
- Technology & enterprise architecture
- Lead ad-hoc projects jointly with OpCos to drive the development of the CX&D roadmap
- Create precise, powerful and objective presentations for
- Chairman and Supervisory Board (3-4 times a year)
- GV Management Team (at least once a month)
- GV Operations Committee (every 2 months)
- Other public and private events such as GV Leadership Forum, Global Digital Community etc. (ad-hoc)
- Support the management of the CX&D global digital P&L and budget by working closely with the dedicated functional heads within CX&D
Mandatory experience and skill set
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm such as McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, Bain, Spark Optimus, OC&C, Accenture Strategy, Oliver Wyman
- Demonstrated experience and interest in digital retail and digital transformation
- Ability to clearly structure and present ideas, analyses and presentations (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality presentations and analyses
- Strong excel modelling skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Can work independently, with coaching from direct manager
- A strong preference to work in dynamic and agile environments
Our Offering & Benefits
- International team-work experience at our Global HQ office in Amsterdam Schiphol
- Super cool international team with multiple nationalities
- Competitive salary according with the level of experience
- Unique opportunity to see your work launched in multiples countries at a global level
- Freedom in way of working, with start-up mentality
- Learn valuable hands-on skills by working everyday with real-life execution teams such as Digital Products & Platforms, Data Science teams, Design teams & Analytics teams, Digital Marketing & eCommerce sales teams etc.
- Training and development opportunities
- Company Pension plan.
- 25 days’ vacation annually
- Discount gym membership
- Public transport costs reimbursed
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision