GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 36,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company.
Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
Global , NEB frames & sunglasses category, Amsterdam Area
As Global Procurement manager NEB frames & sunglasses you are part of the Global Procurement Department, a team of 11 FTE’s in total. The department is divided in the following areas: Exclusive Brands Frames, Non-exclusive Brands Frames, Lenses and Contact Lenses.
In this role you are responsible for, but not limited to, the following key result areas:
As a member of the procurement team, provide expertise and share the depth of your experience with other members of the organization.
Contribute actively to the strategic transformation of the procurement function with the primary focus on governance, standardization and effectiveness of the service delivery towards all stakeholders.
Global Senior Sourcing Manager
Required qualifications/level of education
· Completed degree, minimum BSc, ideally in a business-related field
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
· Highly adaptable to new environments;
· With a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience
· High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact.
· Commercial, accurate, creative, flexible, fast
· Customer first, can do attitude.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
· Minimum of 5+ years of business experience as procurement manager or related areas
· A tangible track record of achieving outstanding results
· Retail or FMCG experience is desirable
· Strong knowledge of MS Excel
· Strong knowledge of English (written & spoken)
· Experience in procurement, supply chain operations, category management
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.