The is expected to deliver SAP expertise in the area of supply chain leveraging his/ her experience in SAP supply chain functionalities, implement and maintain SAP in Materials Management, Inventory Management and Logistic Execution areas and its integration points and deliver support. He/she will participate in projects as well as drive solutions in maintenance and areas of improvement.
• Responsible to liaise with the business area experts and maintain the relationship;
• Advise on the possibilities of SAP ECC Supply Chain Process.
• Assess business needs and requirements raised in the change management process;
• Identify opportunities for improvements in existing applications, processes and procedures
• Perform fit gap analysis, solution design and quality assessments in new deployments of template solutions;
• Deliver functional specifications during projects and in the change management process;
• Drive and assess quality of delivered solutions by external partners, including the offshore application support team;
• Educate and empower business area experts with the required knowledge and skills;
• Monitor quality of delivery in the change management process to ensure stable systems