GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,000 stores and with more than 36,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company.
Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
Supply Chain Finance analyst (internship) + Schiphol, Amsterdam Area
The Supply Chain Finance analyst (Internship) will be part of the Global Supply Chain Finance team which is taking care:
- Business Partnering Supply Chain operation functions (Procurement, Warehousing and Manufacturing).
- Supply Chain strategy, including ERP implementation and roll out of the new Global Supply Chain pricing.
- FP&A activities.
- Intercompany pricing and analysis.
Procurement Finance analysis
Main purpose of the role
In order to implement GrandVision strategy and achieve more growth, more customers, stores and retail banners, a new centralized Supply Chain is set up to maximize service and optimize costs. As part of this journey, a unique and harmonized ERP system and more automated functionalities are in place.
Within this context, the Supply Chain Finance analyst Intern will be in charge of:
- Support in managing the global kickback schedule, including analysis of actual kickbacks vs. kickbacks included within transfer price; outside-transfer price kickbacks; coordinating kickback communications with global procurement and OpCo’s
- Support with calculation the saving projects track, so called “global Booster program”. Supporting OpCo’s and global supply chain teams to demonstrate savings generated from various initiatives; share initiatives between countries and department and support in management reporting of Booster performance
- Managing the purchase price database, including support in transferring the purchase price of products into transfer price
- Stock analysis and reconciliations with external warehouse providers
A strong co-operation with GVSC Finance team, Procurement, Supply Chain operations and Global Master data is required.
Key performance indicators
Accurate and timeless execution of the assigned tasks are key for the defined job role. Aim for 100% first time right.
Required qualifications/level of education
Finished relevant degree
Core competencies/ Personal attributes
Highly adaptable to new environments; with a natural ability to embrace learning and develop through experience. High level of energy and ambition to realise a positive impact.
Positive, customer first, can do attitude.
Key skills, knowledge and experience
Strong knowledge of English (written & spoken) and good knowledge of MS Office.
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be successful.