GrandVision is a global leader in optical retailing and delivers high quality and affordable eye care to more and more customers around the world. The high quality eye care offered by GrandVision includes a wide range of services provided by its vision expert, prescription glasses including frames and lenses, contact lenses and contact lens care products, and sunglasses both plain and with prescription lenses. These products are offered through leading optical retail banners which operate more than 40 countries across Europe, the Americas, the Middle East and Asia. GrandVision serves its customers in over 7,400 stores and with more than 37,000 employees which are proving every day that in EYE CARE, WE CARE MORE.
Some key figures:
- 7,406 stores in more than 40 countries
- 30 retail banners
- over 800,000 store visitors per day
- ~17 million prescription glasses sold
- Revenue 2019: EUR 4,037 million
- EBITDA 2019: EUR 604 million
- Over 37,000 employees
Our vision is to provide high quality and affordable eye care to more and more people around the world. By doing so, GrandVision aspires to help them realize their full potential in life.
Developing Careers & Potential
Within all GrandVision companies we recruit for a career, not just a job. We are passionate about customer satisfaction and develop our people to look for growth potential within the job and within the company. Our preference is to always promote internally where possible. So, wherever people start, there’s always somewhere else to go. We strive for continuous improvement and our new recruits help us to further raise the future potential of our company. Our whole business is full of people who have gone on to achieve a successful career through experiencing a variety of different roles in different locations and area of our business. We continually support and develop our people who have the desire, ambition and potential to grow.
With customers, stores and employees located in over 40 countries, GrandVision shows diversity to be at the core of its success. Grandvision is a global company proud and committed to be an equal opportunity employer.
Treasury Project Manager
- Implementation of Kyriba in new Opco's where applicable, including design, project management and managing all stakeholders involved; internally (IT, Operating Companies, Senior Management) as well as externally (banks and suppliers)
- Support of Treasury Team in the further development of relevant treasury reporting - position reporting FX,Cash reporting, Cash forecasting.
- Treasury Master Data - Obtain and provide a common point of reference for Treasury master data which will be registered within the treasury management system Kyriba.
- Design and implement processes keeping Treasury master data up to date
- Daily Treasury Data management, SWIFT statements processing, bank statement processing
- SWIFT Account reporting, visibility of Accounts - Assure a daily cash balance and resulting net debt report and movement visibility within Kyriba for all GrandVision's subsidiaries via MT940 reporting through SWIFT connectivity
- Cash Management - In cooperation with countries, new account opening with GV Finance Cash Pools as ING, BNP, JP Morgan, which will be included into a cross border zero balance cash pool to make local BMG accounts obsolete.
- Interest accrual reports - Develop and deliver interest reports for each interest type for P&L and accrual accounting and reconciliation purposes.
- Improve on Kyriba processes, where applicable and provide advice/ suggestions where relevant.
- Provide relevant training after various implementations, update manuals and process descriptions
- Serve as back up for the Cash and FX manager
- The lead on various projects as Short-Term FX and cash flow forecasting
- Participate in various projects as deemed fit by managementLogistics Scope
Relevant experience & Mindset
- University Degree (or equivalent)
- 7 - 10 years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding of systems in particular Treasury
- Management Systems (Kyriba), SWIFT network, financial information systems (Reuters) and SAP.
- In-depth knowledge on IT implementation projects
- Highly motivated
- Strong willingness to help build a world class efficient treasury
- A sense of humour
More about GrandVision: www.grandvision.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grandvision
Find our Annual Report here: http://annualreport.grandvision.com
NB. If you have not heard back from us after 27 days, please consider your application not to be succesful.